D&D pbp expiriment

For informal role-playing and fun.
Author

D&D pbp expiriment

Post by Savannah »

Let me preface this by saying that I have absolutely no business adding anything else to my plate at the moment, and consequently there's a non-zero chance that this won't even get off the ground. Which is never a promising way to start things, but I don't want to over-promise.

I've been wanting to run a nice, classic D&D game for a while, but my current in person/video gaming group isn't really in the mood for that lately. I've also been considering a variation on pbp games that I think would help me maintain interest - instead of posting whenever, I want to try finding a time (I'm thinking somewhere in the 24-48 hour range) when everyone agrees they'll be online and posting as much as they can, and then not have to worry about it for the remaining 5-6 days of the week. I think it will mimic more the excitement of game day and the downtime of not gaming every day, without running slower than usual for pbp since everyone will be trying to post around the same time and we can get in some good back-and-forth posting.

Who is in and what times are good for you? I'm on GMT-8, and Saturdays and Sundays are my busiest work days, so not ideal.
To read makes our speaking English good. ~Xander (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1, Episode 8)

Gareth

Lady Moreta
August Tavernmistress

Re: D&D pbp expiriment

Post by Lady Moreta »

I mean, we've talked about this, so you already know I'm interested :P

I'm GMT +8, but thanks to your weird sleeping patterns, we're usually on around the same times. I have no job right now, so I'm free any day.
Ummmm....

Seeress made me do it...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Savannah

Re: D&D pbp expiriment

Post by Savannah »

Yeah, I figured your schedule would be easy - it's Peregrine's and Seeress' that might be challenging!
To read makes our speaking English good. ~Xander (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1, Episode 8)

Gareth