Five Questions!

For informal role-playing and fun.
August Tavernmistress

Re: Five Questions!

Postby Lady Moreta » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:27 am

Lensman wrote:1. Which Doctor? (Bill Hartnell, Pat Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davidson, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, John Hurt, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, or even Peter Cushing!)
2. Should something originally filmed in black and white be colourised?
3. Pathfinder or D&D 5e? (and why? - my vote, for what it's worth, is squarely for D&D5)
4. Skippy or Flipper? (which will divide the oldies, like me, from you whippersnapper youngsters!)
5. What did you hate most in the last computer game you played?

Thank you, Tavern, for telling me there'd been new posts in here... :roll: though it really needed to be Lensman answering that last set.

1. David Tennant will always be my favourite.
2. Nah, it'd ruin the look.
3. I'd have to say Pathfinder, since it's closest to my actual favourite, D&D 3.5
4. Ummm... not sure who either of those are. Unless you're asking me to choose between a kangaroo and a dolphin?
5. erm... the points where it would freeze up and I'd have to sit and wait for it to catch up to me.

My turn again.

1. Who is Flo Jo?
2. Are Skippy and Flipper a kangaroo and dolphin respectively?
3. Am I an evil person for shutting my cats in the study while the ceiling repairers are here fixing our sagging ceiling?
4. Honey or peanut butter? (or both I guess)
5. What is your favourite flavour of tea? (or coffee if you're a coffee drinker instead)
Ummmm....

Seeress made me do it...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Previous

Return to Back Room