[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The Mallorean Tavern - View topic - The Tavern has moved!

The Tavern has moved!

For queries and suggestions regarding the operations of the Tavern.
Grand Proprietor

The Tavern has moved!

Postby Peregrine » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:22 am

As , the Tavern has moved to a new address. Aside from the new location, everything should be the same as it was before.

You will have to log in anew, which may be inconvenient if you relied on your browser to save your login details, as they will be associated with the old address. Apart from that, however, you should notice no differences.

Please let me know urgently if you have any problems at all. If you can sign in, you can message me through the forum. If you can't, send me an email to the user "admin", at our new domain, mallorea.com. (Sorry about the anti-spambot obfuscation there.)

Re: The Tavern has moved!

Postby Lensman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 am

Wheee! It's all worked! My log-in is functioning, and I can see everything. Congratulations, Mr Webmeister - a masterful job!

August Tavernmistress

Postby Lady Moreta » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:01 am

And I was smart enough to check my password before the move happened, so I didn't have to reset it :D (I had no idea what it was.)
Last edited by Lady Moreta on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Still not smart enough to use html tags properly though
Ummmm....

Plot Lobster

Postby Seeress of Kell » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 am

I'm just excited because I have a plan for a new feature... not really on the Tavern, but kinda... but more info on that later.

Also I totally did not MAKE Moreta adopt dragons. I just made it look fun :P

Return to Suggestion Box