[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The Mallorean Tavern - View topic - Posts per page

Posts per page

For queries and suggestions regarding the operations of the Tavern.
Plot Lobster

Posts per page

Postby Seeress of Kell » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 am

I know on vBulletin, every user had the option to change the number of replies displayed per page in a thread, but I can't for the life of me find that option on phpBB. So I was thinking could we maybe up the number to at least 20? Or if someone could point me towards the button where I can change the way it's displayed for me, that would work too.

Grand Proprietor

Re: Posts per page

Postby Peregrine » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:56 am

I have upped the limit to 20 posts per page. Apparently phpBB doesn't support users setting this number for themselves, to prevent excess bandwidth usage. There is a modification to add the feature, so if there's enough demand for it then I can it try out...

Plot Lobster

Re: Posts per page

Postby Seeress of Kell » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:30 am

As long as we can settle on a happy number that suits everybody, I see no reason to add it... I think I actually had mine set on 30 on vBulletin, but I can live with 20. 10, however, was just way too few.

Return to Suggestion Box