[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The Mallorean Tavern - View topic - Image uploads?

Image uploads?

For queries and suggestions regarding the operations of the Tavern.

Image uploads?

Postby Lensman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Is there any way of setting the Tavern so we can upload images directly with our posts, rather than only putting urls? My python picture needed me to find somewhere to put the picture so I could link to it, and it would be much easier to do it directly.

Of course, this means I could post other such images and cause yet more brain death to other taverners, so you may decide it's a truly bad idea...

Grand Proprietor

Re: Image uploads?

Postby Peregrine » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:03 am

It's already possible, and I think it's enabled for all users.

Below the post editing area, click on "Upload Attachment" and upload your picture. Once it's done, click the "Place inline" button to display it with the post, like so:
behindsofa.gif
An animated smiley from the old Tavern.
behindsofa.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 179 times
If you don't see that option, let me know and I'll take another look.

Re: Image uploads?

Postby Lensman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:46 am

Yes, the feature is there - I hadn't looked carefully enough. I'd just looked at the list along the top.

For a beholder with 11 eyes, I can be remarkably blind at times. Thanks!

Return to Suggestion Box