Vale of Demons

A quiet corner reserved for the telling of many and varied tales, and discussion of the literary arts.
Author

Re: Vale of Demons

Post by Lensman »

Those of you reading VoD will know that Janet suffered a serious technical breakdown - her graphics card went pffft. We have removed said graphics card from her computer and scolded it strongly. It stuck its tongue out at us so we tossed it in the recycle bin.

A new, more polite card has been obtained, and has been pushed iinto the gaping hole left by its predecessor. Some considerable effort has got it working, and Janet is back in business, albeit a few days behind schedule. We haven't fallen behind at all on the pages of the comic (we've got pages created through until June at the present rate!) but we've not been able to do any voting incentives. We will manage to do one at some stage, but Janet is also battling with Windows 10 and the latest version of Poser (Poser 11, for anyone who cares), which has so far done everything short of trying to bite her. Windows 10 is also being unfriendly. We initially blamed it for the strange shapes appearing on screen, until technical support (our son) assured us that Windows 10 would do far more drastic crimes and that the graphics card was the most likely villain.

On the other hand, in the comic itself, things are hotting up - the demon, Merik, is finally showing his true colours... (lime green, if anyone's interested!)

Lady Moreta
August Tavernmistress

Post by Lady Moreta »

Lensman wrote:Merik, is finally showing his true colours... (lime green, if anyone's interested!)
:lol:

actually I didn't know that, and I am reading the comic... though I very rarely read the comments, so maybe that's why I wasn't aware.

I use Windows 10 and I quite like it, it's miles better than 8!
Ummmm....

Seeress made me do it...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

steveh49

Post by steveh49 »

Enough pages until June? ENOUGH PAGES UNTIL JUNE! That makes clicking Next and coming back to the same page just that much more frustrating.

I admire your cruel streak.

Lensman

Post by Lensman »

Actually, now Janet's used to it, Win10 is okay - neither of us had a Win8 machine. phew.

@steveh - Yes, we're cruel and evil (you mean you've only just realised?) - but at least you can be confident that the comic will update without fail for the next few months. Do you like the map?